Wednesday 8 June 2011

Alice's Bucket List

http://alicepyne.blogspot.com/

The above link is to the blog of a very inspirational young lady. She is just 15 years old and she has cancer. She has created a bucket list of things that she wants to achieve, which has been trending on Twitter. Reading her story has helped to convince me to decide to become a bone marrow donor however scary it may be!

I hope others are as inspired by her story as I have been. It helps to put your own problems into perspective when there is a young girl out there who can see past her illness and still want to live life to the fullest. My Andrew was just as inspirational. I can't let losing Andrew stop me living my life and I intend to do as much as I possibly can with the opportunities I have in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment