Tuesday 7 June 2011

Final Exam Is Over!

And so three years of my life is finally over; I just came back from my last exam ever and I have to admit I'm on a bit of a high! Its a strange feeling, but I'm relieved that I've got through it in one piece.

The exam itself was in Butterworth Hall. For those of you unfamiliar with the University of Warwick exam halls, Butterworth Hall is in the Arts Centre and is in fact used for performances. All of the stalls seat are removed for the exam tables, but there are still seats up in the balcony. Throughout the exam I could imagine Andy sitting up in one of the seats in the balcony watching me throughout my exam. Its unnerving sitting in an exam imaging that someone is watching you, but because it was Andy, I managed to get through it! I did get a little teary towards then end; finishing university is a big emotional thing, especially with everything I've been through. Luckily I don't think anyone noticed my tears!

Its been a bit of a roller coaster but somehow I've managed to reach the end of it and I just have to wait for the results now! I can't thank everyone who has helped me through the past three years, especially the past few months which have been the hardest!

THANK YOU!!!

And thank you Andrew Tomsett for being my boy, even if just for 19 months :D I love you, sleep tight!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Louise, I'm doing some research on widowhood and would love to hear about your experiences. Please could you contact me at laura@ientertainmnet.tv
    p.s I've also sat an exam in Butterworth Hall and know the balcony you are talking about!

    ReplyDelete