Sunday 5 June 2011

Last Words

Watching How I Met Your Mother on Thursday night has got me thinking about last words. In the episode, my favourite character, Marshall's father died very suddenly as so they were all at the funeral. They were discussing what their lasts words were too the father. A lot of the family members had these lovely stories, but the last words to Marshall were telling him to rent Crocodile Dundee 3.

My last words to Andy were lovely. Something had made him want to call me shortly before he had to be taken to the hospital, just to tell me that he loved me. I got the chance to tell him I love him, although I didn't know at the time it would be the last time I could do it. Its a memory I will always have and will always have special that no one else can take away from me.

I can't thank him enough for those last words, even if they did haunt me at the beginning. Shows how far I've come that I can look back at them whenever I choose to and be grateful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment