Monday 23 May 2011

Exam Time

The weeks I've been dreading are finally here: yes, its exam time for me.

I had my first one today, which was Advanced Topics in Algorithms - sounds hard, but isn't too bad really, especially if you've done three years of studying algorithms like I have!! To be honest, I think I rocked it. I don't like to be too confident about exams because I don't like to disappoint myself, but I really feel that this went well. All the things I knew came up, and I answered all the questions that I had to answer. I couldn't have done any better. I even left the exam early, which I wanted to do anyway, because I don't like everyone discussing exams after they're done, plus I'm still not confident in large crowds of people. I spoke to a friend who also left early, and she said it went well for her too. I'm feeling a lot more confident about passing my exams now, and if the university wants to give me some extra marks on top of that, then it will be even better :D

Next exam isn't until Friday, so got plenty of time to revise for that, and some much needed time to relax this evening!

One last thing I'd like to say today is the weird phenomena with rain I've been experiencing lately. I'm probably thinking in to it too much, but I feel that Andrew is protecting me from the rain. Whenever I go outside and it looks like its going to rain, it always holds off until I'm inside. Its happened several times now, so I don't feel like its just a coincidence anymore - I can't remember the last time I was caught out in a rain storm. For example, today the weather has been terrible, I almost got blown away on my way on to campus for my exam. As soon as I was safely inside, it tipped it down with rain - so hard I could hear it from inside the building. But once I'd finished my exam and left the building, the rain had stopped and didn't rain on my journey home, despite thick black clouds in the sky.

Anyway, like I said, I'm probably thinking too much, but its nice to think that Andy is still out there and looking after me in the only way he can! Enough of my crazy ramblings for today I think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment